Handy moving tips:
- Boxes for your move.
- Protective blankets to make sure possessions don't get damaged.
- Brown packing tape.
- A friendly service throughout the move.
- Start packing at least 2 weeks before you move.
- Try not to pack the boxes too heavy.
- Only half fill a box with heavy items like books etc, then fill the rest
with light things such as clothing.
- Seal your boxes with strong brown tape, covering all the seams.
- Have a marker pen handy and label your boxes (it makes unpacking
- Inform relevant people and companies of your new address.
- Clear any bills at your old property.
- Arrange for the gas, electric and water companies to read your
meters on the final moving day
- Get your phone line disconnected or transfered to your new
home or business.
- Defrost your fridge and freezer.
- Pack some travelling bags for move day.
- Make up some pack lunches for the family.
- Finally set your alarm, and we'll see you in the morning.
WE WILL PROVIDE:
A FEW WEEKS BEFORE YOUR MOVE:
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR MOVE:
Over 25yrs of expertise
At Skegness Removals our friendly, reliable and expert team have been moving homes and offices since 1986 in local Lincolnshire, nearby towns and all across the United Kingdom.
Covering Mainland UK
Whether a local Lincolnshire removal
or you are moving somewhere further a field in the UK, we are here to help and make everything stress free.
Call us for some advice.
Free Removal Quotes
Contact us for a free quotation. At your convenience we can arrange to view the contents of your property making sure we arrive at an accurate price for
the work involved.
Join us on Facebook
We like being social so come say hello and see what we're up to on our new Facebook page. Leave us a comment and get some advice about your move. Oh and spread the word by giving us a like!